Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Camera-Critters Sunday #4

Welcome to the Camera-Critters Sunday meme. I hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

Also -
I hope to have the blogroll finished VERY soon! Being sick and working has caused me to fall way behind with my blogging duties. I sincerely appreciate your patience!

If you participate in Camera-Critters, I would greatly appreciate it if you either link back to this blog (http://camera-critters.blogspot.com) or if you post one of the badges on your sidebar. Thank you.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy this meme.

36 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I'm the early bird this week.

ratmammy said...

I'm up!

Anonymous said...

first time in here!

Berni said...

Annie the dog is up. I have a list of memes I go to on my side bar and yours in there.

Anonymous said...

Hi all. This is my first time participating in Camera Critters. I just posted "My silly cats", and look forward to seeing all of your photos!

-Sherry

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Wow! How did I get lucky and get a smiley face at the end of my linky name? I LOVE IT! It's cause you love me, huh Misty?

Anonymous said...

our family dog's the star for me this week! :)
happy weekend!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Thanks for the nice comment Misty on my blog yeh i have been waiting all week to post that last photo. Bye the way are you getting better? I have been sick too with this awful cough which some say is a form of the flue. Hubby and son have it too. Anyone else have this? and what did you use to get rid of it?

Teena in Toronto said...

Mine's up :)

ShannonW said...

Mine is posted.

Debbie said...

This is my first post. Hope you enjoy!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Misty. I hope you'll feel better soon. Take care.

I posted mine here.

Gattina said...

My critters are waiting to be inspected !

Jules said...

Thanks for hosting this again. :)

mrsnesbitt said...

Thanks for his, mine is up now....well providing Blogger behaves! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Mine's up too - a baby rabbit this time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty: I hope this week is better for you and that your energy returns. It's been a long haul, hasn't it? By the way, I got my camera. You won't see photos from it for awhile until they percolate to the top of the blogging pile. Just a couple here and there. I want a zoom lens. Macro too.

Sharon said...

Hello Misty, mine is up. Hope you're feeling better!

Kerri Farley said...

Got mine posted. Hope you are feeling better....and thanks for keeping this going :)

Anonymous said...

If you allow, I've done two.

Paula said...

Hello,
this sounds like fun.. so I added a pic of my Hamster. I look forward to seeing all the critters that everyone has posted. :)

Daryl said...

Still not up to snuff? Aw. Get well soonest.

I have my shot up .. slept in this morning but here I am!

:-Daryl

Katney said...

I had that and in the middle of my busiest time in the school library when I couldn't take off and get a sub. Yuch! The coughing part continues after you otherwise feel better. I am still carrying cough drops jsut in case.

Do you have a photo this week?

Debbie said...

Mine's up. I love this meme!

Anonymous said...

mine is up! Happy Sunday!

Barb said...

Better late than never??? :)

Mike said...

I'm playing this again lol.

Dina said...

Shalom. A night creature of the desert is posted and waiting for your visit.

Juli said...

Misty...feel better.

This week a polar bear for my critter.

Have a nice Sunday

Cath said...

This is my first post. Some one check out if I have linked correctly please! Thanks. :0)

Just Mhe said...

Im the latest, hehehe. My first entry is now up!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Late, late, late! I'm late!

Jen said...

WOW, Misty, this has been a huge success! I wish I had critters around to take pictures of!

Christy Woolum said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love being able to enjoy all these critters.

Anonymous said...

A little late but I finally managed to get a picture up.

Check it out at http://whatamberthinks.blogspot.com/search/label/Camera%20Critters

storyteller said...

Misty - Thanks again for the clarification about where the Mr. Linky is. Methinks I knew this initially and somehow 'lost track' ... but I appreciate you taking time to enter my 'link' in this week's list and I've taken the liberty of entering 'last week's' link in this one ... just because ;--)

Guess what I'll be doing today! LOL
Hugs and blessings,