Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Camera-Critters #17

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. I hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

* * * I will continue to add people to the blogroll on an ongoing basis. So, if you aren't listed, please accept my apologies, just let me know, and I'll add you. * * *

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

I've received many comments thanking me for hosting this meme. Some of you have even honored me by telling me this is your favorite meme! You sure do know how to make a girl have a permanent smile pasted on her face all weekend! So, my friends, my fellow Camera-Critters participants... it is YOU who deserves all the thanks!

I try not to complicate CC with many rules, but I do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

39 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I have an different kind of critter this week :)

Anonymous said...

Posted mine already;-) Happy Saturday!

Linda said...

My camera critters for this week are the water fowl we watched at the lagoon in BC.
Stop by and visit The Gardener Side

Anonymous said...

It's time for another critters Sunday! Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day.

ShannonW said...

I posted a "Scooter"!

http://shaycv.blogspot.com/2008/08/camera-critters-august-2-2008.html

ratmammy said...

Mine's up!

i beati said...

always a special place to come- some bloggers lost their pets this week, and I ried and some almost hard..sk

Anonymous said...

A Jerusalem Hills dove of peace waits to see you and wishes you peace in your heart.

david mcmahon said...

Hi Mist - I have a lot of fun doing this every week, thanks to you.

And to all those who participate, have a great weekend ....

Gemma Wiseman said...

It really is quite amazing what you find when you take a walk around your own neighbourhood.

My pic for this week's Camera Critters really makes me smile! Enjoy!

Have a great weekend all!

Rambling Woods said...

Mine is up and it's just ducky
Rambling Woods

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi everyone. Mine is up here.

Tink *~*~* said...

Mine will auto-post at midnight Eastern. Hope everyone's Sunday is restful and peaceful.

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

bcmomtoo said...

I'm late, but I'm up. Happy CC.

A Blog In The Rough said...

Wonderful meme, will have to come back again. Mine is up and waiting for anyone to see :)

Gattina said...

Nothing cute today, but ferocious dogs !

Jules said...

Just put mine up....... thanks again for doing this. I love it!

Dragonstar said...

I'm getting boring - another butterfly!

mrsnesbitt said...

Mine us up! LOL!

Unknown said...

I'm in Misty, thanks :)

Sheena said...

Happy Sunday everyone! :)

CC is posted...

Lake Lady said...

I've posted quite a variety on my three blogs this week! Hope you enjoy. Misty--thanks for hosting and bringing us all together!

Anonymous said...

My critter seems to be from outer space.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I accidentally clicked on last weeks... I'm in this week, though - it's been a while!

healingmagichands said...

Hi, this is my first time to participate, and I'm so glad I followed the link back here from Archie's Archive, otherwise I would not have known the rules. This is pretty fun, you know. Thanks for hosting.

Baila said...

My first time also, I thought my critter was a bit humorous!

Barbara said...

Late today but mine is posted.

nonizamboni said...

Hope your week is happy! I've added a hard shell and fish breath this week...lol

Busy Mom in Iowa said...

New here, but I posted my critter!

Pat - Arkansas said...

My first camera critters post is up.Thanks for letting me participate.

Anonymous said...

RUSTED, NOT BUSTED, at THE MANE POINT

Rhea said...

I played!!

Kelly said...

Being the animal lover that I am, I enjoyed looking at the variety of animals that you had.

I'm still not sure which blog we are suppose to go to post a comment, so for right now, I'll probably post this same one on each.

Kelly

Swarna said...

Hi trying it out for the first time...

Kelly said...

Hi there! Could you add me to your blogroll? If you already have and I have overlooked it, my sincere appology!

Thanks,

Kelly
America As Seen By Kelly
http://americaasseenbykelly.blogspot.com/

kjpweb said...

In this week again! Thanks for this fun meme!
Cheers, Klaus

C.A. aka "t'que" said...

mine is up

http://dcookingmudra.blogspot.com/2008/08/camera-critters-weekend-17.html

happy weekend!

judi/Gmj said...

My first time on and thanks for haveing me. I have admired your critters on all the other blogs I read and felt it was time to join in the fun. Again thanks.