Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Camera-Critters #29

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. I hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

I try not to complicate CC with many rules, but I do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

* * * As always, if you have been participating on a regular basis, and I have not added you to the blogroll, please point that out in your comment, along with your blog name (or your name - whichever you prefer to be listed) and address (so it will be faster for me to add you). I have tabs open for the blogroll so I can immediately add those people whom I have neglected.* * *

42 comments:

Pat - Arkansas said...

I've been away for a couple of weeks, but my post is up. Happy weekend, everyone!

Maria's Space said...

Have a good weekend everyone.

Lapa37 said...

Hey all hope you all have a safe and happy weekend.

Rhea said...

Lots of animals in my blog this week. Lots of fun animal photos.

Digital Polaroids said...

Come and see lovely Tinka!

??? said...

Such a great meme, I'll have a lot of fun with this one :)

Dina said...

Shalom everyone. Jerusalem Hills is borrowing some artistic creatures from Australia today.

Martha said...

Pelican posted :-)

Reader Wil said...

I am sorry that I am not the only one posting a pelican! LOL

Anonymous said...

Mine's up here:

http://www.chartherct.com/2008/10/26/batchoy/

i beati said...

i'm getting so I can't wait for weekends though I read you all week.. sandy

Dar's Foto Faze said...

I have been posting and would like to be included. Thanks Darlene http://darsfotofaze.blogspot.com
Thanks for this memem it is fun

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Lots of photos of my critters this week! But, then again, what's new!!!

Tootie said...

Have a great new week everyone!

NoBS said...

I'm in!

I Meme It

Tina said...

I hope to post this afternoon! Thanks for having me...enjoy the weekend!

storyteller said...

I'm a little late to this weekend's 'critter party' ... but mine's up at Small Reflections ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Reader Wil said...

I am sorry but Reader Wil no 20 is wrong, so I entered again on no 50

david mcmahon said...

Have a great CC weekend, everyone.

Unknown said...

Finally I remembered!!

Unknown said...

Have been running around all day and almost forgot to sign upo, even though my post has been up all day. Silly me. :)

judi/Gmj said...

I borrowed a dog for todays post :)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Today I have a beautfiul swan. So many critters again. Well done

Anonymous said...

Get hypnotized by Ursula :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm posted - really... I am *g*

marLou said...

Thanks again! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Here's my entry .. my first time here...

have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Time for Camera Critters! Have fun ;-)

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

My sibling rivalry camera critter post is up. LOL

Enjoy your weekends, everyone.

Cece

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi everyone. I'm off to the mall with my family in a while.

I'll come by and visit when I get back.

Here's my entry.

Snowbird said...

Hop on over and see my Dueling Dolphins. By the way, I'm not in your blog roll. Sand Between My Toes. http://snowbirdblogspotcom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy CC! This week I offer you a pic of a celebrity...or a celebrity look alike, whatever. :)

Samantha & Mom said...

Check us out this week! We are bavck after a few weeks off!
Your FL furiends,

kjpweb said...

Glad to join again! Have fun!
Cheers, Klaus

Mike W. said...

This week it's all about snakes!

Be sure to click on the pictures for a closer view.

ChrissyM said...

I've really enjoy this meme and have been playing along for several weeks now and I love it. Thank you so much for putting this together for us each week!

gina said...

i'm loving this meme. i've posted 3 barn owlets.

Michele Wassell said...

Happy Halloween everyone! Have a great weekend.. :)

Susan said...

Thanks for your coment on my site, I always appreciate feedback!
I like your camera critters mem. I may post one of my critter and join you!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Got another crazy posty about the island today and a creepy cat.

S.Bhagiraj said...

Hi..it seems interesting.hank you for your service

gina said...

just posted.