Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Camera-Critters #76

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each month a Camera-Critters capture will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog for the month.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

15 comments:

Pagan Sphinx said...

Thank you again and again for such a sweet blog. Connecting to the beasts is good for the heart and good for the world.

My critter was a bit dubious of me but I think I captured that pretty well!

Jane said...

Have a great weekend everyone:) I hope people like my image this week.

Rhea said...

I'm here, I'm here!! Love looking at critters.

Carolina said...

Hi, I haven't been posting critters for some time now, but I'm back. Hope I did the Mr.Linky thing right. It's different and I can't find myself in the list. Still, Mr. Linky tells me that I've entered, so...fingers crossed.
Or else you can find my critter here http://www.brinkbeestinenglish.blogspot.com

eileeninmd said...

Thansk Misty Dawn for hosting the Camera Critters. It is so much fun!

lisaschaos said...

:0) Silly turkey.

Dina said...

Shalom everyone.
We have been celebrating Rosh Hashana since Friday evening, so I am late. But glad to make the list an even one hundred.
Happy new year!

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Sorry I'm late, but I'm finally here!

you are the light of the world said...

hi,
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.
To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.

you are the light of the world said...

hi,
i have fetched your badge.

Linda - Nickers and Ink said...

Wow -

Too late for Mr. Linky?

;-)

\MID-RIDE AND THE PRIDE – NO WREST FOR THE WICKED

Corina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kanishk said...

Have a great weekend everyone:) I hope people like my image this week. Work From Home

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.