Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Camera-Critters #76

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each month a Camera-Critters capture will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog for the month.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you again and again for such a sweet blog. Connecting to the beasts is good for the heart and good for the world.

My critter was a bit dubious of me but I think I captured that pretty well!

Jane said...

Have a great weekend everyone:) I hope people like my image this week.

Rhea said...

I'm here, I'm here!! Love looking at critters.

Carolina said...

Hi, I haven't been posting critters for some time now, but I'm back. Hope I did the Mr.Linky thing right. It's different and I can't find myself in the list. Still, Mr. Linky tells me that I've entered, so...fingers crossed.
Or else you can find my critter here http://www.brinkbeestinenglish.blogspot.com

eileeninmd said...

Thansk Misty Dawn for hosting the Camera Critters. It is so much fun!

Dina said...

Shalom everyone.
We have been celebrating Rosh Hashana since Friday evening, so I am late. But glad to make the list an even one hundred.
Happy new year!

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Sorry I'm late, but I'm finally here!

World said...

hi,
i have fetched your badge.

LA Nickers said...

Wow -

Too late for Mr. Linky?

;-)

\MID-RIDE AND THE PRIDE – NO WREST FOR THE WICKED

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kanishk said...

Have a great weekend everyone:) I hope people like my image this week. Work From Home

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.