Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Camera-Critters #131

What month is your birthday?

I want to start learing more about my Camera-Critters friends.
So, each week, I'll ask you a question.
If you want to answer, leave it in the comments.
If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-)
We've got a great group of people here.
Some of us will have been participating in CC for
Two and a Half Years!!!
So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.


Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each month a Camera-Critters capture will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog for the month.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

28 comments:

Carolina Mountains said...

I am Pisces - born in March!

Dimple said...

I was born in December.

Unknown said...

I have hummingbirds today. :) I'm an Aquarius, born in February. :0)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Since you're my best friend I'm assuming you know my birthday, but just in case it's this month. ;o)

sandyakessler said...

September virgo blogging 5 years here 2 1nd 1/2

Chubskulit Rose said...

Mine is in June, a Gemeni!

Roan said...

I'm posting bugs in love today. I'm one of those stubborn bulls, Taurus, a May baby.

Maia T said...

My birthday is today, thanks for asking.
Also thanks for hosting this beautiful meme.
Have a great weekend!

Kay L. Davies said...

Happy Birthday, maiaT.
Like Dimple, I was born in December.

Kay, Alberta, Canada

Anonymous said...

I'm a winter baby - born in December.

Linda said...

I'm a March birthday person.
Enjoy the weekend.

MOO said...

I was born in August. And yes, the dog in my CC snap this week is really named Brett Favre.

Aye-Aye, Skipper!

cat said...

My birthday is in November.

LivingSoAbundantly said...

March :)

wenn said...

My birthday is 9th September..

tinyskillet said...

My birthday is in August on the Leo/Virgo cusp, but I am a virgo and so is my husband! He's 2 weeks younger than I am and those are the longest 2 weeks of the year! Lol!

lina@happy family said...

My birthday is in January :)

Oskar said...

Oskar was born 28th, 2005.

Thanks for hosting our favorite meme!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Dez said...

February is my birth month! :)

Alissa said...

Check out my creepy lil' sleepy lizard. I was born in May.
Alissa@Craftalicious-Caper

Cheryl Kohan said...

My birthday is June 23 but I was born in Ireland to an American father and an Irish mother. Had I been born in the United States, it would have been the 22nd. So I consider myself both a Gemini and Cancer.

Yami said...

April girl here. :)

Shelley Munro said...

My birthday is in December :)

lv2scpbk said...

Nov. baby here.

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm a December 26th baby. hard, as my single mother put me up for adoption!

Mel_Cole said...

Hello Misty, I thought Camera critters is up. I will be back again, but could you link my new post up? http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2010/10/camera-critters6-cute-lemurs.html

Mel_Cole said...

Oh about your post question here, my birthday is this month, on the 19th :) When is yours?

Hootin Anni said...

Didn't read the question last week, so will answer this a week late---

Me? Born in February. But, my question would be, what month is YOUR birthday?