Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Camera-Critters #141

What is your favorite food?

I want to start learning more about my Camera-Critters friends.
So, each week, I'll ask you a question.
If you want to answer, leave it in the comments.
If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-)
We've got a great group of people here.
Some of us have been participating in CC for
Two and a Half Years!!!
So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.


Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

20 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Popcorn.

Unknown said...

Chocolate! lol

Pizza

Corn

YUM!

tinyskillet said...

The next one I am going to try! I love trying new a different foods, but I'd have to say my favorite is cheese!

Teresa said...

Okay, not sure if it's really a food but I couldn't live with out my daily dose of Chocolate!

Al said...

Either curry, or chocolate, but not together!

I haven't been here for a couple of weeks, but I love the new linky with the thumbnails!

lina@happy family said...

I love lots of food, as long as it doesn't too fatty and oily...

i beati said...

My throat is compromised due to cancer and therefore I eat what I can get down - recently fish my favorite tilapia, pollack, etc. my Christmas meal. I also love homemade organic juice drinks- veggie and cantaloupe and watermelon grateful for every sip!!

Kerri Farley said...

I LOVE PIZZA!

Snap said...

Cheese enchiladas!

Jessica - Magical Mundane said...

Artichoke!

Jessica

MOO said...

PIE!

Forgetfulone said...

That's a hard question. I guess I would say... Tex Mex. Too hard to narrow it down to one item.

KB said...

Cheese is my fave. Merry Christmas.

Powell River Books said...

Looks like I'm not alone on this one - pizza. - Margy

RNSANE said...

How in the world can I choose just one...my tastes are so diverse. I do love Indian food, though...and MARZIPAN.

Shobha said...

Grilled Chicken.

Anonymous said...

Seafood. I could eat salad 24/7, but my body can only take so much. So seafood it is.

My CC is up!

Merry Christmas,
Antonette

Unknown said...

I have so many favorites; strawberries, granny smith apples, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, dark chocolate...

Anonymous said...

My favourite food is dark chocolate! Otherwise, most vegetarian foods.

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Oh, I like it over here. I am a new follower and hope to be back to join in the fun. As far as my favorite food, I have too many to list.