Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Camera-Critters #232





5 comments:

i beati said...

Hope your weekend is a good one I'm off to students

Andrew said...

Have a great weekend....

Nancy Claeys said...

Thanks for hosting Misty. xo

Shirley said...

Hi, My first link to Camera Critters and I'm so looking forward to joining the party as often as I can. I'm kind of just starting to photograph animals. It is a lot of fun too. thanks for hosting and I love looking at all the great animals and other critters in the world. Amazing and so beautiful. Thank you..

LV said...

I have been wanting to find a new meme to participate in. I am going to try participating in yours later.