Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Camera-Critters #293

Once again, I apologize for being late.  There are so many things going on right now with deaths in the family, medical/hospital tests for me, and other stressful events I don't want to talk about.  Then, of course, there's that one thing that is helping me hold it together... my baby girl... the best thing that ever happened to me!


I hope things calm down and I don't slack on Camera-Critters again.  However, if things don't calm down for me, I may be looking to hand the reins over to another blogger.  It has been over five and a half years... I hate to give it up, but I may have to.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yourself and family come first. Do what you need to do. Trust me, I understand.

Maude Lynn said...

Hang in there, Misty!

eileeninmd said...

Misty, I agree you and your family come first. Let me know if you need help, I would be happy to help out.
Take care and I wish you the best.

Phil Slade said...

Family = Number 1.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I just found you again and am sorry to come in at a time when things seem to be difficult for you. I wish you well ... and having a baby girl is always a blessing.

Andrea @ From The Sol

Jenn Jilks said...

Take your joy in your baby and take the pressure off of yourself. Many would be happy to take over! Or even take a leave!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of the difficult time you are going through. You must take care of the needs of your family first. Hugs to you and your precious baby girl.

Anonymous said...

Hugs Dear. Family first and your darling baby girl.

I will go out but I just prayed for you.

Betty Manousos said...

misty, you and your family come first.
i wish you well.

take care
((hugs))

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you've been having such difficult times. Hope things get better soon!

Pia said...

Misty, congrats to your baby girl! All the best for you both!
There is no need to apologize. Of course, sometimes live has other priorities than blogging. Wish you well!
Pia

Mildred said...

Congrats to you and your baby girl!
So very sorry you are going through such difficult times!
Hope everything will be ok soon.

***
Wishing you the best.

DeniseinVA said...

Life takes precedence, especially now :) hope you and your precious bundle of joy are doing well.

SquirrelQueen said...

A big welcome to your new baby girl. wishing you all the best.