Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Camera-Critters #152

Just in time for spring ~ Enter my awesome giveaway!

Do you have siblings?

I am an only child, who was raised by her grandparents. Well, I'm an only child, except for the wolfdog who is referred to as my brother :-)

I want to start learning more about my Camera-Critters friends.
So, each week, I'll ask you a question.
If you want to answer, leave it in the comments.
If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-)
We've got a great group of people here.
So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.


Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

24 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I have four siblings....three living. I was the baby of the family of five children. I consider you lucky as I only grew up with one grandparent, and he lived in a nursing home mostly. You're lucky to have known and grown up with a grandparent.

Anonymous said...

I've got two sisters and a brother so it was always noisy at our house!

Unknown said...

I'm an only child. I do havea step-sister but she only visited twice while I was growing up so we aren't close at all. And I have to half-sisters who I never met until I turned 18 - we're trying to get to know each other but I still feel pretty apart from them.

So, yeah, I'm the lonely only.

Jenn Jilks said...

I am an adoptee, or Relinquished baby, as is my brother, from another mother! I met my birth mother. It didn't go well!

Al said...

One brother, six years older than me. Sometimes I wish I came from a larger family.

Dianne said...

I am the oldest of 4
I have 2 brothers and a sister who passed away

Kay L. Davies said...

I grew up with a younger brother and sister. Then, when we were 21, 19 and 15, Mom presented us with another brother. I'm so glad she did, because I didn't have children of my own, but got to play an active part on The Committee That Raised Rob. My grandparents were also contributing members of said committee. Wonderful fun.
I had grandparents until I was almost 40, and parents until I was 60-ish, so I consider myself very fortunate.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Amila Kanchana said...

I have a sister.

Anonymous said...

middle child of 5

Marvin said...

One younger sister. She's the normal sibling.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'm the middle child. My brother is 2 years older and lives in Corpus Christi. My sister is 5 years younger and lives in Colorado Springs.

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Happy Sunday.

Shelley Munro said...

I have a brother and a sister, both younger. As a child I would have happily donated them to any kid who wanted them. Now, they're not so bad. ;)

Roan said...

I have 2 siblings, both brothers, but I didn't know about the 2nd one until I was in my 40's. It seems my eldest half brother was given up for adoption. I don't know him and probably never will. I wish I could find him.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I have a sister and a brother. I am the oldest. I was 8 when my sister was born. My parents were young when they had me. They are better grandparents than they were parents. My mom's mom was an alcoholic.

eileeninmd said...

I have two sisters and a brother and I am the youngest. Thansk for hosting, Misty dawn and have a great Sunday!

Pblacksaw said...

I have seven siblings.. 3 sisters and four brothers.. I often use photos of them on my blog.. My parents also raised 21 foster kids.. Have a great day..
Patsy

Gattina said...

I am an only child and never regretted it. But I had and have very good friends whom I could send home when they bothered me. When I hear sibling stories around me, I am happy to be an only child, lol !

Marie said...

I have two siblings -- a younger sister and brother. But I was raised as an only child by my grandparents :-)

Unknown said...

Hubby has two brothers, one passed away. I have one brother and four sisters. I was used to a noisy house with no holding back. Hubby grew up in a more laid back manner. We complement each other.

Unknown said...

I have an older brother. So I was the spoiled little girl. And from as far back as I can remember, I had always had animals. Thanks for hosting. 8>)

Martha said...

I'm an only child too - maybe that's why we love animals so much :-)

Ever Green Tree said...

I have two siblings :)

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

I am an only child, barely raised by anyone :).