Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Camera-Critters #10

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. I hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

* * * I will continue to add people to the blogroll on an ongoing basis. So, if you aren't listed, please accept my apologies, just let me know, and I'll add you. * * *

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

I do visit ALL the CC posts, but, sometimes, like last week, life's responsibilities overwhelm me and cause me to be late getting around to all the CC posts.

I've also realized that Camera-Critters has become more of a 'weekend' meme, rather than specifically a Sunday meme. Hey, that's fine with me. Just go ahead and post your Camera-Critters Capture anytime on the weekend. Hey, it's my meme, so I can say it's OK ;-)

26 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

Just want to wish everyone a happy weekend :)

My entry is here

This week it is a photo of the feathered kind :)

david mcmahon said...

Mist, you've created such a winning theme.

Have a peaceful weekend, everyone.

LingoVise Says... said...

thank you so much for all you do organizing this meme. It's one of my favorites!

Coy Hill said...

Its good to see Camera Critters growing. Thanks for your dedication to this worthy project.

Sandy Kessler said...

This is such fun and this week's are really over the top That big cat tomba -0 the lady with every animal in her yard. Shiny bear What a winner!!I so look forward to it after I walk my dogs every Sunday Morning.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I can see it's growing each week. Thanks agin for hosting and starting in the first place.

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Father's Day. My entry this week is dedicated to my Dad.

Rhea said...

It's been so much fun looking at photos from the regular participants. This is such a wonderful meme! Misty Dawn, you rock!

Carletta said...

Oops, I clicked the link instead of comments - sorry!
I so enjoy seeing everyone's critters each week.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!

Aisha said...

Sorry I'm late but I've posted mine! :D

Anonymous said...

Well, for a Sunday Meme this is posted in good enough time... for a weekend Meme it's rater late. Oh well, hopefully people will still visit and enjoy the photo.

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday every one. Enjoy my photo!

Daryl said...

Another weekend .. another camera critters .. and its also Father's Day .. come see how our critters help celebrate

:-Daryl

Sharon said...

Thanks for Hosting Camera Critters! Mine is up.

Anonymous said...

I have a butterfly for this week! Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you can add me to the blogroll... Thanks!

Janet said...

Happy Father's Day! My post this week is related to fathers, the Camera Critter kind!

maryt/theteach said...

Mi Misty,mine's up! Happy Father's Day to any fathers in your life! :)

Lapa37 said...

Well I posted the pictures of my guinea pigs kids. Thanks for doing camera critters . I like being able to show off my critters.

Sheena said...

HAPPY SUNDAY! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I do believe in the saying better late than never, better never late. Anyway, my entry is up. Check out Philippines' pride...the Monkey-eating eagle.

Anonymous said...

Another entry in my blog...it's my theme for the week. Happy Sunday ;))

Anonymous said...

Readers liked my ungulates a few days ago, so now I give you more.
Shalom!

Rose said...

My first time joining in, hope you don't mind. I love the theme. I'm off to check out some more now.

Sunshinelene said...

better late than never! here's mine:
http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/06/camera-critters-june-12-2008.html

hapi monday!

Dottie said...

It's been a while since I've posted, but I'm here this week. I still have just over a half hour before my weekend is over :)

maryt/theteach said...

Some antlered deer for you! :)