Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Camera-Critters Weekend #11

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. I hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

* * * I will continue to add people to the blogroll on an ongoing basis. So, if you aren't listed, please accept my apologies, just let me know, and I'll add you. * * *

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

I do visit ALL the CC posts, but, sometimes, life's responsibilities get in the way and cause me to be late getting around to all the CC posts. This weekend, Hubs and I are taking my step-son fishing for his last weekend with us. So, I will be very late getting around to all the Camera-Critters posts, but, eventually, I will visit them all.

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

My very fist time to join! And my post is up;-) Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Shalom shalom! My Jerusalem critters are on a screen near you.

Anonymous said...

I have a butterfly once again for this week! Have a great weekend!

Lapa37 said...

My dog and his turtle fixation is my camera critters this week.

Berni said...

Mine is up. Not quite what you were looking for but critters non the less.

http://caribooponderer.blogspot.com/2008/06/camera-critters_21.html

Susan Demeter said...

This week I've decided to feature my Baby, come see :)

My entry is here

Have a great weekend!

david mcmahon said...

I was lucky to spot the perfect photo op for this post, Mist!

i beati said...

high point of my week postin sunday A. m. sk

Rhea said...

Misty, I've been doing this meme since the beginning, and I want to be on the blogroll!!

Please, pretty please with a cute critter on top!! :o)

Carletta said...

Kitties and Deer and Vultures, Oh My!!

Doug Taron said...

Hi. Found you via the Texas trevellers. Great meme. My contribution is about getting a beetle photo in Colorado.

Berleen said...

Chico kissed a fish today....

ewww.

Have a great weekend everyone!

b13 said...

Border collies today and tomorrow :)

Wendy said...

Happy Camera Critters Sunday!

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm a bit late on my entry this week because of power outage. We are currently experiencing harsh weather conditions due to Typhoon Frank.

Here is my entry for this week. Hope you can come by and visit.

Anonymous said...

Hi.... I'm inviting all of you to come on over and visit. Meet someone special.

Anonymous said...

Whoof!! It's a Shadowy day at my blog... come boy! come girl! Good boy. Good girl. Bark!!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Look like I'm late today.Birds and vikings today.

Aisha said...

Sorry I was late. I had to go to church!

Aisha said...

p.s. Hope you can add me to the blogroll :D

kjpweb said...

Glad to join! Good idea!
Cheers, Klaus

storyteller said...

Hmmm ... methunk this was a Sunday activity, but since it's 5:25am and I'm #66, I suspect many of you posted on Saturday ... so maybe I've got it wrong? I've asked before and would love to be added to the Blog Roll, but I don't see Small Reflections listed yet. Perhaps I need to ask somewhere other than in comments? Maybe no one is READING these comments ... sigh! Maybe I'll stop leaving them here.
Hugs and blessings,

Teena in Toronto said...

I played :)

Anonymous said...

a purty green lizard! :-)

Anonymous said...

Mine's up - hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday!

marianne said...

I had a wildlife visitor this week on mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Meet our Red tabby feline. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a very beautiful visitor in my blog....check it out:-)

Sheena said...

Hi everyone. :)

Do you wanna be caged? free?

Hmmmm nah... just a li'l thought.

Have a wonderful weekend!

God speed!

~Sheen

Anita said...

Better late than never!! :)

ratmammy said...

ugh!!! i totally forgot to add the link back!!!! sorry! so here i go...

KylieM said...

hehe .. i have decided to come on board! posted a pic of my oldest boy saying goodbye to his pet budgie when we moved to Canberra.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for featuring my photo! What a nice way to start the week! I'll have to check out the other posters too!

Thank you again!

Kahshe Cottager said...

I just found this today and I hope I am not too late to participate! What a fun idea!

Catz said...

Great MEME ! I love it!