Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Camera-Critters #55

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

25 comments:

Martha said...

Mine is up. I'll be back later to visit other entries. Going out for a bit today!

Tink *~*~* said...

Good morning, everyone. Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Happy Critturday!

Tink *~*~*
Critters on the Castle: Hakuna Matata!

Unknown said...

Hi, Misty
Thanks for your interest in Think Green! I am still working on the dreaded Mr. Linky!

My critter post is up!

Alan Pulley said...

I have some nesting birds this week. Have a great weekend everyone!!

david mcmahon said...

Mine is a prehistoric creature today.

Kenia Santos said...

Mine is a bee!!! Does that count??? Actually the main thing is the sunflower, which I simply love, but as the bee happened to come up and show herself off, I thought this could fit here. Love to you all!

i beati said...

Spring is Sprung .anxious to see all the entries.Sandy

b13 said...

Too nice out to surf :) Going to enjoy the day :D

Carrie said...

Finally some nice weather we are hanging out with Breigh in the yard, getting some much needed cleaning done.

Anonymous said...

Stop by for a fun critter video! You have to see it to believe it.

Unknown said...

monkeys :)

Erin said...

Posted!

Julie said...

Expecting baby robins this week!

Craig Glenn said...

Late today! I have fresh florida oranges for all today! Come and see!

Craig Glenn

http://craigglenn.blogspot.com/2009/04/red-bellied-woodpecker-oranges.html

storyteller said...

I'm late ... as usual ;--)
Such is life!
Hugs and blessings,

Digital Polaroids said...

Great critters week!

KB said...

Puppy picture this week, awwww.

Cath said...

Thank you for hosting this Misty. I want to join in again but I'm afraid I have to be a private blog for now - local problems not bloggers. So any blogger that isn't already invited and wants to come on over, please email me and I will send an invite! Thanks.

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Come see the fiercest cat in the land...he's ready for his close up, but I wasn't. *LOL*

Martha said...

Finally got mine up! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool! Nice shots! Is it as cool as the shelter makeover issue? http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-12-zootoo-shelter-clash_N.htm

Digital Polaroids said...

What a surprise to see my Pity here! Thanks A LOT!

Carolina said...

Hi Misty, sorry for not entering Critters a couple of weeks, but I'm back with pictures of little Eavanaloma (and a very long story). Bye, have a good week.
Carolina (Brinkbeestinenglish)

Arlene said...

Am back with grown a grown chick!

Life in a Snapshot said...

my entry is up....I am just glad that they're here with us now. I won't be missing them anymore.