Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Camera-Critters #162

Are you taking a vacation this summer?

I want to start learning more about my Camera-Critters friends. So, each week, I'll ask you a question. If you want to answer, leave it in the comments. If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-) We've got a great group of people here. So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

14 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Retirement=life long vacation from now on!! :o)

Marie said...

Our sailing boat goes into the water tomorrow, so we are looking forward to several weeks of sailing in the Stockholm and St Anna Archipelagoes here in Sweden. It's always a joy to get away for the summer. Now, if only Mother Nature will co-operate with some nice weather, I'll be really happy.

i beati said...

No funds working part time thanks for always caring about the natural beings in the world I so enjoy your photo walks .sandy

??? said...

My CC may appear twice, I've had some problems with the Linktool. Sorry about that.

Vacation - my partner is moving to the other end of Germany and I will probably spend time with him. We're planning a trip to London in the autumn, though - my favourite city.

Teresa said...

Off to the beach in August. Going with our son and his wife. First time for my grandaughter who will be one by then. Should be fun!
Hope you are getting away as well. Have a great weekend.

Ladynred said...

Every year in July we always go to my-in-laws cottage up in Ottawa river!

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm with Hootin' Anni! Being retired is a gift. But I also volunteer and will take a 1-week break from that!

RNSANE said...

I doubt that I'll do much this summer. Retirement and the $100,000 decrease in my annual income has wreaked havoc with my life! I'll just sit and look at the photos of my 88 cruises all over the world and all the other trips I've taken in the days when I was earning a decent living as an RN for 45 years!!!

Laura Bloomsbury said...

If the money is there and the time is right, will take a break somewhere in the wilds of the UK.
Laura

Anonymous said...

We don't take vacations in the summer because that is an extremely busy time for my husband. So we usually travel to Florida sometime in the winter to see my parents.

My Camera Critters post is up!

Gattina said...

Yes, I'll spent 12 days in Istambul for a city tour and then the English coast with my friends to rest.

fromsophiesview said...

HI...just learning about Camera Critters and the process...Cheers!

Unknown said...

I haven't been able to vacation in over 20 years - no funds! But there are many ways to take mini vacations by indulging in time with friends or communing with nature...

Nikita Cat said...

I'm in the process of doing my weekly carnival round-up, and just stopped by to say that Daddy Kiril plans to atend the Blog Paws Convention in late August, in Va.