Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Camera-Critters #164

What's your favorite hobby?
I, of course, love photography. I also enjoy creative writing, jewelry making, and outdoor activities, such as fishing, walking, and camping.

I want to start learning more about my Camera-Critters friends. So, each week, I'll ask you a question. If you want to answer, leave it in the comments. If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-) We've got a great group of people here. So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

20 comments:

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Gardening and photography would have to be my top two hobbies, but I also like to read, bead, make candles.

Dianne said...

photography is by far my favorite
I also read a lot
and collect crystals

Dave Cawkwell said...

Got to be Photography and Computing, but then I love playing music and reading too. So many things to choose from but photography is defiantly at the top.

Dina said...

Ever since I moved to this side of the country in 2006, my big hobby is learning all I can about nearby Jerusalem, by walking, reading, and listening to people. Then sharing the city in Jerusalem Hills Daily Photo, of course.

Hootin Anni said...

Happy Holiday to all Americans.

My hobby....is eating a hobby? [just kidding!] I think it' would be sketching and painting tops for me, tho I have been learning some photography skills.

Jane said...

Travelling, Photography, Photoshop, I used to do a lot of drawing but I don't do that anymore.

??? said...

Photography, definitely. But my first and favourite hobby is reading - I go through 2-5 books per week. I'm also learning to draw at the moment.

Mom Knows Everything said...

My favorite hobby is talking to my BBFF, you, of course! :o)

Linda said...

It's really hard to pick a favourite. I love photography as well, but I also love reading, knitting, crochet, and web design.

RNSANE said...

If travel can be called a hobby, that's my favorite thing to do. Other top actiivities, writing poetry, photography, blogging.

lina@happy family said...

Taking pictures, blogging, watching movies, reading and listening music. That's my list.
I still can't see Mr. Linky here...

http://www.1sthappyfamily.com/2011/05/little-grasshopper.html

eileeninmd said...

My favorite hobby would have to birding and then hiking. I love the great outdoors. I also love to travel, I love seeing new things and visiting new places. thanks for hosting another fun week of Camera Critters.

Caroline Lind said...

I love golf, both to watch and play. But I must say that photography is becoming more and more interesting:)

Anonymous said...

My favorite hobby is Photography, hands down.

i beati said...

I have lots but gardening is probably top drawer!!

Kay L. Davies said...

I read, and I write, and I take photos, but really my favorite hobby is looking at house plans to see how I could try to improve them.
If I had it all to do over again, and if I were better at math and science (three big ifs), I would like to be a residential architect.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Gattina said...

Without any hesitation, my hobby is blogging ! As I am retired, that keeps me busy !

My Dogspot said...

I collect postcards and stamps and other writing ephemera. In addition, I also love blogging, crafting and taking pictures :)

Vintage West said...

Photography of course, reading, and cooking :)

Betty Manousos said...

my passion is of course photography.

have a wonderful weekend!

loving your site!

betty