Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Camera-Critters #149

What's your dream Valentine's Day gift/date?
I'm getting mine, because I'm buying Bon Jovi concert tickets on Wednesday! WooHoo

I want to start learning more about my Camera-Critters friends.
So, each week, I'll ask you a question.
If you want to answer, leave it in the comments.
If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-)
We've got a great group of people here.
So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.


Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

20 comments:

Francisca said...

No offense to anyone who cares about this holiday intended, but in our private couple culture we don't "do" Valentine's Day. Every day is special. And it's been over 25 years.

Maiat said...

I would like such a gift for myself too.
Have a nice time!

This upload tool is a pain, it takes forever to upload a picture and instead of redirecting to your page, we are taken to its ad page. Hope it will get better.

Unknown said...

I'm back! Yay! :0) I have buffalo today! :)

Hootin Anni said...

A box of chocolate covered turtles...how's that for a 'critter' meme? LOL...they're actually awesome...pecans, caramel and chocolate. YUM

Jenn Jilks said...

Not into ♥. Dreamed up by the card manufacturers!
Too many disappointing such days... Too many lonely people.

Dina said...

In my country we don't do the holidays that have St. in front of the name of the day. LOL

Mom Knows Everything said...

A trip to see my BBFF of course. We could take the boys fishing and show them up. ;o)

lina@happy family said...

I don't celebrate Valentine here. But I'd love to have a romantic dinner with my husband :)

Marvin said...

We haven't exchanged gifts on any holiday for over 25 years. Having each other is enough.

Linda said...

We don't do Valentine's Day, seems an over rated day that card companies, chocolate and flower stores cash in on.

Marie said...

Well, DH and I are going to have a Valentine's lunch together instead of dinner (since we're trying to save money) and the kids and I have been having fun doing crafts and making Valentine's for their parties at school. I don't mine the day, I think it's fun overall. Most holidays have a commercial aspect nowadays, you just have to look for the fun aspects that don't involve the more commercial parts.

Thanks for hosting the critter meme, I have birds from the World Bird Sanctuary this week :-)

Amila Kanchana said...

To spend it among Canadian mountain wilderness!

Gattina said...

We had never celebrated Valentine's day because it simply didn't exist. But I will order a Sushi menu at home, but more because I don't want to cook today, lol !

Don't you put a Mr. Linky ?
There is the good old one still free http://www.blenza.com/linkies/wizard.php?server=bs
or http://www.inlinkz.com/ also free that's more easy to comment on the other blogs.

Kay Baughman said...

I'd like a yard bird for Valentine's day, a new one I haven't seen yet this year. In keeping with the spirit of the holiday, I'd like it to be a bright red Vermillian Flycatcher. But any new bird will do. Even the old ones are welcome and beloved.
My hubby of 43 years would probably rather I stay in the house and make some Valentine treats.

Hope you like my Camera Critters:
http://arroyocoloradoriverblog.blogspot.com

I really enjoy seeing everyone's photographs.

Kay

Cathy said...

Hello Misty
I'm sure there was a 'linky' here this morning - I added my name and photo. Has something happened to it during the day/night?
Anyway my Camera Critters post can be seen at: http://stillwaters-cathy.blogspot.com/2011/02/magpie-youths-on-town.html
Anyway thanks for hosting this meme and giving us the chance to post about life
Cathy

Kate said...

Good morning from St. Paul, MN, USA. (2/12/11) I, too. cannot find any post/pictures on the Camera Critters site. What happened to it overnite? my own post can be found at : http://visualstpaul.blogspot.com/2011/02/apple-day-3-camera-critters-appaloosa.html

Hope it gets fixed soon so that I can check out the other bloggers critters.

Anonymous said...

We're missing the links still this morning. Today, I'm posting a bit about Purple Sandpipers with some tips on composition.

Kay L. Davies said...

Hi Misty - I can't find the linky thingy, either. My latest camera critter can be found at
http://unfittie.blogspot.com/2011/02/camera-critter-partridge-in-bare-tree.html

-- Kay, Alberta, Canada

i beati said...

to see my grandaughter and son?

canvas artwork said...

going to put some of my own iimages on here, some of my art stuff.