Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Camera-Critters #150

What time do you get up in the morning?
Sorry about last week with the linky. Our linky provider switched servers, and this upgrade caused the link sign-ups to be down for awhile.

I want to start learning more about my Camera-Critters friends.
So, each week, I'll ask you a question.
If you want to answer, leave it in the comments.
If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-)
We've got a great group of people here.
So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.


Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

19 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good Morning Misty! I am up early 4 am during the week for work. And on the weekends I am up by 5 maybe a littler later if I am able to sleep in. Thanks again for hosting Camera Critters.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for organising this meme for us. It's great fun.

I like to rise between 8 and 9 but we're often woken by loudspeakers sometimes before sunrise. The Buddhist monks are the earliest 'speaker users'. A guy from the local government office often wakes us soon after 6 too. We have earplugs.

Have a good weekend, Boonie

lina@happy family said...

I wake up at 5 am for morning prayer. Then I sleep again. The second wake up is about 7 am.

Have a nice weekend :)

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi Misty Dawn,
I haven't been posting as much this winter. I got a CC post up this morning. I was not able to post using a thumbnail because my photo was too big. I don't have time this morning to make it smaller, so I'll just put my link here:

http://acornergarden.blogspot.com/

I get up at 5 a.m. when I exercise, 6 if I don't. On the weekend, it's anywhere between 6 and 7:30.

Kay L. Davies said...

Wow, all these early-risers. I remember having to leave home at 6am to get to work, but I thought those days were a distant memory until recently, when I began waking up at 6 or 6:30 for no apparent reason. Maybe I'm sleeping better, or maybe I'm just nuts!
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Anonymous said...

I was up this morning @ 930, but I didn't go to bed until 445.

I need a nap.

allhorsestuff said...

Misty!! Hope you are well!

Um...wintertime up and atem is much different than summertime.
Winter about 10am(as I have not slept well)Summer I can get up and go at 6am!!
Yes, my schedule reflects this too...good thing I make my own!
KK

Dina said...

I wake when the daylight starts coming through the window.

From time to time I do archaeology work. Then I have to get up at 4:00.
Early morning is the best time of day--still quiet, birdsong, special light.

Marvin said...

I am a night owl type Camera Critter. I usually go to bed around 3:00 AM and get up at ten o'clock.

i beati said...

between 4 and 6 my favorite hrs with birds singing in faith that the sun wil come up- I had a rhyming cotest this week. no Misty or anyone but me ..hahah

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work. I wake up at around 5 am... A lie in is till about 6 am because the kids are early risers!

Marie said...

We're usually up between 6 and 6:30 and I get the kids up at 7 so they can catch the bus by 7:45. On the weekends we sleep a bit later -- well, at least I try to since I'm one who could sleep all day :-)

Thanks for hosting the Camera Critters meme -- I have so much fun coming here!

nonizamboni said...

Thanks for another fun week, Misty. And its 4:45 a.m. for me & Dave and 4 a.m. for Bean, the watch cat.

GVK said...

I am usually up by 5,30 a m.

KaHolly said...

I love mornings best and I rise anywhere from 5 to 6.

Müge said...

Hello Misty! After having read the other comments I feel myself a bit lazy because I get up at 7.00 or 7.30 am! My dogs seems to be lazier than me because they sometimes continue to sleep even if I wake up! :) In summer season the sun rises earlier and we wake up generally at 5.30-6.00 am.

Best regards from Istanbul!

Gattina said...

I am an early bird ! I get up at around 6 sometimes earlier. That's when I have the best ideas for writing my posts.

Lui said...

I have an erratic schedule and I have to sometimes get up early at dawn (3AM) or midnight but my regular waking hours is 7AM. I have no choice because the 'critters' wake me up!

What time do you wake up?

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

try for 8 if I can! self employed is so good